Hung Curd Sandwich is a quick, easy and a great recipe for summer and can be eaten as a breakfast and brunch. These sandwiches are consist of nutritious vegetables and hung curd and taste so much delicious that everyone likes them. So let’s start preparing recipe:-
- Bread:- 1 Packet or 20 Slices
- Curd:- 400 gms
- Cabbage:- 1/2
- Capsicum:- 1
- Carrot:- 1
- Salt:- 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder:- 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper:- 1/4 teaspoon
- Chat Masala:- 3/4 teaspoon
- Ghee (Clarified Butter/ Unsalted Butter) for greasing bread slices
- Hung Curd:- Take a clean cotton cloth and place curd in it and then squeeze excess water out of curd. Now, you have compact thick curd over your cloth i.e. hung curd.
- Wash vegetables then shred and grate cabbage and carrot respectively. Also chop capsicum in small pieces.
- Now, take a big bowl and then add all these vegetables, hung curd, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper and chat masala in it and mix it nicely. Our stuffing is ready for filling.
- Grease all bread slices from one side with ghee.
- Now it’s time to prepare sanwiches. Take a bread slice and then spread stuffing over non-greasy side of it in all directions and then cover it with another bread slice (always keep greasy side of bread outwards). Likewise, prepare other sandwiches.
- After that, toast them in griller or sandwich maker for 3 min. or till the green light indicates.
- Our Hung Curd Sandwiches are ready to serve. Serve them with tomato sauce/ coriander chutney/ mint chutney and enjoy the dish.