Raw unripe mango chutney is a sweet and sour dip whose peppery taste is like by everyone. Children love to eat it with chapatis (roti). It can be prepared in many ways. It can be prepared by tempting chopped raw mangoes with different spices but today we make raw chutney which is easy and time consuming chutney. So, lets start preparing raw unripe mango chutney:-
- Unripe Mango:- 1
- Cumin Seeds:- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilli:- 2
- Salt:- 1 teaspoon
- Sugar:- 2.25 tablespoon
- Wash unripe mango and green chillies then peel uripe mango. Now, cut pulpy part of uripe mango and remove core (seed) of it. Chop green chillies.
- Take a pan and place cumin seeds in it. Roast them on medium flame till they become pop, swell and light brown in colour as shown in image.
- Take a jar of mixer grinder and add all ingredients in it and cover it with its lid.
- Make a fine paste of it in a blender and then take it out in a bowl.
- Our Raw Unripe Mango Chutney is ready to serve. Serve it with roti/pakoras/samosas/kachoris etc.