Pizza is a flatbread originated in Italy. It can be topped with any kind of vegetable you like but alongwith them its main ingredient is mozarella cheese. You can also add other cheese also in it but mozarella is must. Everyone loves pizza even I too. To make pizza, we require Pizza Base which you can prepare at home or buy it from bakery stores. So lets prepare pizza:-
- Pizza Base:- 1 (Medium Size)
- Green Capsicum (Shimla Mirch):- 1/2
- Sweet Corns:- 1-1.5 tablespoon
- Tomato:- 1/2
- Preserved Black Olives:- 1
- Preserved Green Olives (optional):- 1
- Mozarella Cheese:- 1/2 -3/4 cup
- Oregano:- 2 pinch
- Pizza Sauce:- 1-1.5 tablespoon
- Salt:- 1+1 pinch
- Black Pepper:- 1+1 pinch
- Ghee/Olive Oil:- 1/2 teaspoon
- Wash tomato, capsicum, olives and sweet corns (frozen). Peel tomato. Slice tomato and olives, cut capsicum in thin and long pieces and grate mozarella cheese.
- Place pizza base in a baking tray or a steel plate. Grease top of pizza base with ghee/olive oil and then spread pizza sauce and then grated cheese over it in all directions.
- Now, spread pieces of capsicum, sweet corns and sliced olives over it in all directions.
- Sprinkle 2 pinch oregano, 1 pinch salt and 1 pinch black pepper on it then again spread a layer of grated cheese over it in all directions.
- Now, place 4-5 slices of tomato on it and then again spread cheese over it then sprinkle 1 pinch salt and 1 pinch black pepper on it in all directions.
- Our pizza is ready to bake.
- Turn oven on and preheat it at 180°C for 10 min. on TOAST mode.
- After that, place pizza with tray/plate in an oven and set oven at 180°C for 10-12 min. on TOAST mode.
- Our Pizza is ready to serve. Cut it in 4-6 parts with pizza cutter or knife and serve it with tomato sauce or any kind of dip.
- Baking time may vary in different types of oven. Here I use Bajaj OTG oven.
- If you don’t have all these ingredients then you can eliminate some ingredients but pizza base, mozarella cheese, capsicum, tomatoes, ghee/olive oil, pizza/tomato sauce, salt and black pepper is must.
- You can also use tomato sauce in place of pizza sauce and olive oil in place of ghee.
- Here I use britannia cheezza which consist of mozarella and cheddar cheese.